Make the Right Call. EVERY TIME You Call
Why use a phone when you can get a whole call center for your business? Rent local phone numbers, create internal phone number extensions for your employees, set up call queuing and forwarding - all with Bitrix24 Telephony.
Already being a part of Bitrix24, our Telephony requires no additional software or hardware - just your laptop and a headset. Rent as many local numbers as you need to equip your sales team and start calling!
Costs for using Bitrix24 Telephony
- CRM software - Bitrix24 subscription
- SIP(Make outgoing calls in Bitrix24) - Bitrix24 SIP Subscription $49 payable to Bitrix24
- Calls/Minutes - VOiP service provider
If you currently have a Voip provider, the connection will have to be tested for compatibility with Bitrix24.
If you do not have a Voip provider our preferred provider is FPComs and you can sign-up for their service.
Geographical Number – South Africa - First Number Free
PORTING SERVICES - Single Geographical Number R200.00
Call costs Max P/Min
MTN / Vodacom 0.79
Cell C 0.79
Telkom Mobile / 8Ta 0.79
Other (VoIP, Ported, etc) 0.49
Interested? Log your request below and we will contacty
Terms and conditions
1. The Service will allow you to place and receive VOIP communications, (such as making or receiving calls, sending or receiving messages) over a data network such as the internet.
2. Upon activation of the Service, you will by default be assigned 1 (one) VOIP Number which may be used by you unless you are porting a number to this VOIP Service in which event the ported number will be your assigned VOIP Number. Porting costs are not included in your initial setup.
4. The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that service quality and coverage available to the Subscriber shall be determined by the data-, fixed-line-, wireless- or GSM Network service providers and the services may be from time to time be adversely affected by physical, atmospheric and other conditions.
5. We specifically do not guarantee, warrant or represent that:
• our rates are cheaper than normal telephone calls or any other calls;
• should you use an emergency services number that it will operate correctly and/or that your location will be ascertainable based on your number; or
• all local telephone numbers can be called
• Calling of international numbers have to be requested
1. FullView Solutions shall invoice the Subscriber monthly and the Subscriber undertakes to pay FullView Solutions within 7 (Seven) days of the date of invoice all charges occurred.
2.The Subscriber accepts that the service shall automatically be suspended by FullView Solutions upon failure by the Subscriber to pay of any amounts due. In such event as well as in the event of suspension by third parties of services to the Subscriber, FullView Solutions shall have the right to charge a reconnection fee.
3. In the case were an account is regularly overdue or becomes material in size, the Reseller reserves the right to require a pre-paid amount from the Subscriber equal to the average of the previous 3 month’s accounts.
4. In the event of termination by the Subscriber all costs occured in the current billing period will still be invoiced.
5. Rates per minute vary according to the destination which is called.
6. Apart from our Charges you will also be charged for data and services by your Broadband Internet service provider for access to the internet